Security is a key concern for all parties when transacting online business. At CCAvenueŽ, we have ensured you have no worries on this front as you expand your operations in cyberspace. Listed here are some of our key security measures:
Handling your customers' sensitive data
Secure technologies for CCAvenue®'s server.
- CCAvenueŽ adopts stringent security measures to ensure that critically sensitive information, such as your customer's personal information and their credit card details, are well protected.
- Your customers enter all their personal information and credit card details on CCAvenue's secure server and the same is encrypted before it is transmitted over the Internet to the payment gateway. Avenues does not store any credit card details for security reasons.
- CCAvenue's server is behind state of the art security firewalls to ensure maximum protection of your customer's details. This guarantees that your information is inaccessible to any third party.
- CCAvenue® uses industry-standard Verisign’s 128 bit SSL (Standard Sockets Layer) Technology, which is used worldwide, for data encryption.
- CCAvenue® also follows strict in-house security guidelines for ensuring confidentiality of your customer information.
- Since the Payment Gateway application software is maintained at secure high end server, new payment technologies, standards and features are automatically implemented as they emerge. The payment gateway is integrated with risk management component, which empowers them with the ability to control risk effectively. These robust risk management tools and fraud filters include:
Risk Management Rules and Parameters.
Risk Management Queries, thereby making
your E-commerce transactions safe and confidential.
Internationally Certified Security Standards.
CCAvenue has installed a variety of products and processes to pre-empt credit card fraud and advice merchants how to forestall charge backs. These are internationally certified security standards, which ensure the security of transactions, conducted via your website.
- CCAvenue has achieved the new Payment Card Industry 'Data Security Standard Version 1.1' Standards of Compliance, which makes it one of the most secure payment gateways in the world. Click here to verify our certificate.
- CCAvenue® is registered with Verisign, the world's best and most trust worthy Net Authentication Agency. Click here to verify our certificate.
CCAvenue employs the best in online security. Daily testing is done to maintain its Hacker Safe Secure Certificate. Click here to verify our certificate.
- CCAvenue is one of the few companies in the world to implement the new Verified By Visa and the MasterCard Secure Code protocols which are expected to reduce charge back-level by as much as 90%.
- CCAvenue also uses tried and tested methods like Authorize and Capture (http://www.ccavenue.com/authorize.jsp) as well as C.V.V (Credit Card Verification Value (http://www.ccavenue.com/cvm.htm) to reduce the incidence of charge-back and fraud.
In addition, we have a team of experts who review each transaction within a set of parameters. On suspicion, they attempt to undertake physical verification, use proprietary techniques as well as seek access to files offered by reputed financial institutions. All these measures are a part of a constant process that tracks, identifies and implements the latest security technologies and processes to make transacting through our gateway as safe as possible.
As you see, with CCAvenueŽ as your partner, the benefits of the latest technologies are yours without you having to change your interface. Stay ahead in the rapidly changing landscape of e-Commerce. For now, no matter how fast the transactions grow in volume, regardless of your website size or hosting environment, things will never go out of control.